* Energy trading solutions (applicable to both wholesale and retail market participants)
* Software to aid generation portfolio optimisation, short to long-term planning and energy market forecasting;
* Electricity price forecasting and energy market outlook reports; and
* Electricity system data (market simulation and outlook).
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* At least 3 years' experience in the EMEA Energy & Utilities industry, especially the energy markets
(including forecasting, planning and optimization concepts).
* A Bachelors' degree or higher in Marketing, Business Administration, Technology Management eneror related disciplines.
* A proven track record (or demonstrated ability) of client engagement in the software sector, leading to successful pipeline and business growth.
* Excellent verbal and written communication abilities and the ability to deliver professional and persuasive presentations (English language proficiency required).
* Working knowledge of other European language(s) is an asset.
- Target Employment Group
- Jobs in South East
- Category: Management Jobs
- Career level: ---
- Salary: £50000 - £70000 per annum
- Job type: Permanent