Tasks and Responsibilities
This role covers both Medical & Safety in order to:
1. Manage escalated issues (e.g. Hot Sites)
2. Work closely with the Regulatory Authorities
3. Provide cover and resilience during leave, training, etc. of other team members
4. Offer day-to-day guidance to the less experienced members of the team
University Graduate with a Science or Business degree
Trained & competent in ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 13485:2016.
Managing people (desirable).
Able to work effectively with Customers face-to-face when there are complaints and challenging issues to be resolved.
Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with concise expression.
Prepared to travel as required
UK driving License
- UNICORN Talent
- Jobs in East Anglia
- Category: Manufacturing Jobs
- Career level: ---
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job type: Permanent