Duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate:
* Preparation of new vehicles in accordance with PDI schedules for Client Fleets
* Diagnose and report any defects on these vehicles.
* Ensure that all repair documents are completed as required.
* Carry out safety checks / levels checks / bodywork inspection & tyre work to all types of vehicles
* Constructive liaison with workshop team members & working to deadlines
* Be able to maintain a high level of efficiency
* Full UK driving licence (Category B), held for 1+ years.
* Must be 22+ years of age due to insurance
* Licence to have a maximum of 3 points on licence, no more
* Must have no DR/DD/CD40/CD70/LC or TT99 endorsements
* All shifts will be held in Immingham so own transport is essential
- UNICORN Talent
- Jobs in East Midlands
- Category: Manufacturing Jobs
- Career level: ---
- Salary: Up to £9.00 per hour
- Job type: Permanent