HR Administrator Responsibilities:
• Be the first point of contact for all HR related queries, taking ownership for resolution
• Manage the HR inbox and respond to all emails in a timely manner
• Produce and issue contracts of employment and changes to terms and conditions documentation
• Create personnel files for all new starters and ensure that all documentation is present and completed.
• Request employment references and DBS checks for new starters as required
• Maintain employee and general files (electronic and hard copies)
• Support the HR Manager in running new starters induction sessions
• Assist with the general day to day running of the Jarmany office including ordering kitchen and office supplies’
HR Administrator Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field
• Basic knowledge of UK employment law.
• CIPD Level 5 desired but not essential.
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
• Able to build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues across the business.
• Be computer literate with advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Target Employment Group
- Jobs in London
- Category: Human Resources Jobs
- Career level: ---
- Salary: £23000 per annum
- Job type: Permanent