Duties to include:
Updating and maintain sales performance data & forecasts
Overseeing appointment allocation for maximum sales benefit
Developing the sales order processes & compliance
Supporting sales growth through finance
Liaising with suppliers to improve sales, margin & marketing
Co-ordinating sales growth initiatives
Producing, co-ordinating and delivering department induction & training across three branches
• Proven work experience as a team leader or similar role in double glazing or construction, however other industries will be considered.
• A determined and enthusiastic individual, who is ready to join a growing business with a big vision.
• Excellent communication & organisational skills.
• A dedicated and persistent team player.
• Familiarity with business processes and financial principles, performance indicators, review and reporting.
- Jobs in East Midlands
- Category: Sales Jobs
- Job type: Permanent