SEN TA | East London | September start
Are you available for a new teaching assistant role in a Secondary school with a fantastic ethos in East London? Are you available to start work this September?
This teaching assistant assignment will start in September and will involve working with SEN children in class and small group interventions. The role will suit someone experienced with Special Educational Needs in a Secondary school setting.
Here are some of the benefits of working at this school:
• Opportunity to work inside the classroom alongside an innovative class teacher
• Line-managed by a supportive SENCO who is dedicated to helping her staff develop
• Chance to develop your skills within a multi-disciplinary team
• Planning and delivering interventions and mentor sessions
• Rare opportunity to join a supportive team of professionals who enjoy their work
What are the school looking for?
• Enthusiastic and dedicated individual
• Strong classroom management and behaviour mentoring techniques
• Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant experience with Secondary aged children
• Proven team-player with exceptional communication skills
• Empathetic and Compassionate character
All teaching assistants at the school enjoy continuous professional development and are well supported by the SENCO at the school. The role is to start in September and is temporary but there are always opportunities coming up around the school for this to be made permanent. Apply today if interested!
Please see our website for all teaching assistant roles: https://keyskillseducation.co.uk/
- Keyskills Education
- Jobs in London
- Category: Education Jobs
- Career level: Intermediate
- Salary: £75-£95 per day
- Job type: Temporary