As An Electronics Technician You Be Responsible For
• Test systems like 24v DC motors and other low voltage microcontroller circuits, power supplies
• fault finding, testing and repair for resale (12 months warranty)
• Use of testing and measurement equipment.
• Setting up tests and procedures.
• Degree / HND qualified or equivalent.
• Developing test methods and building electromechanical test rigs
• Contributory pension
• Regular performance appraisals
• 25 days holiday with bank holidays.
Company bonus for the right candidate.
- UNICORN Talent
- Jobs in North West
- Category: Engineering Jobs
- Career level: ---
- Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum
- Job type: Permanent