Are you a confident and experienced teaching assistant looking for a new role to start this September?
Do you have experience working with primary children with Special Educational Needs?
Are you looking for a new teaching assistant role which will challenge you and give you new skills and experience?
The successful SEN Teaching Assistant will be:
* An outstanding practitioner
* Be able to supervise and provide particular support for pupils, especially those with Special educational needs
* Assist with the development and implementation of education and behavioural plans
* Establish relationships with children and interact with them according to their needs
* Bring energy and enthusiasm.
- UNICORN Talent
- Jobs in London
- Category: Education Jobs
- Career level: ---
- Salary: £70 - £80 per day
- Job type: Contract