- Ensure finished product specifications are completed and correct, meeting legal and customer requirements.
- Reviewing and approving of artwork for new & existing product development.
- Liaising with NPD and commercial / marketing for new product information.
- Conducting internal audits against the quality management system.
- Responsible for dealing with all Trade Complaints in a professional and timely manner.
- Responsible for label creation and making sure the label system is kept up to date.
- Completing customer documentation as required.
- Through close interaction with production staff, maintaining and improving food safety and quality standards.
- Dealing with various technical tasks on an Ad Hoc basis.
- Jobs in London
- Category: Catering Jobs
- Career level: ---
- Salary: £22,000 per annum
- Job type: Permanent